Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Why I Have Not Been Blogging Lately

Those of you who follow Blogarithmic Expressions have noted that I have not blogged much lately. In fact, except for my two latest blogs, both of which are best categorized as obituaries for dear friends, I have not blogged at all since May. I owe you an explanation.

Not blogging is not a result of writer's block. In fact, the opposite is true. I have been writing every day, but that writing has been on my second book. I have poured myself into that effort, and I have simply not had the time or the energy to blog regularly. The book will be finished at the end of the year, and I hope to find a publisher soon. When the book is ready, I will let you know here. I also promise to start blogging again regularly in the new year.

In the meantime, if you are missing my writing, I encourage you to go to www.LynRobbins.com and order a copy of my first book, In the Court of the Master: An Ordinary Man's Walk with an Extraordinary God. You can even buy a few extra copies as Christmas presents!

Thanks for putting up with that commercial, and more importantly, thanks for waiting for me to return to the blogosphere. I appreciate those of you who read my words regularly, and I hope you will be ready to read again in the new year.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Lyn, I will remain Anonymous as we are still on opposite sides of a legal opinion that is not yet resolved. I just read your article for The Baptist Standard, "2nd Opinion: Why I’m not leaving the church". I realize this was written awhile ago (2/19/2014). I appreciate what you wrote.
I bought your first book some time ago and would like to get your second one when it comes out.
I wanted to ask, when our legal issue is resolved, would it be possible to send you an email requesting your opinion on how one can best discern what God's will is for their life, as they age, and their circumstances in life change.
Thank you,
Your brother in Christ

Lyn said...

Of course. Contact me any time.